Monday, April 27, 2009

a quite normal day~






erm..
doin nth in the morning..
then acc him go mun mun..
haha..
n i teach him the right way 2 hold chopsticks..
bt he stil duno hw 2 hold..
lolx..

then in the noon,
mui mui come bk n sms me..
she told me tat she is moody..
she miz ah bui yik so much..
she reli dun wan 2 break like tat..
bt i cnt do anything..
tats their affair..
n ah bui yik is in a bad mood 2..
haiz..

then then then,
at nite,
i out with him again..
duno y he become more n more cute..
n more sayang me..
reli feel so hapi 2 hav him beside me..
hw gd it wil b if we r 2gether..
bt i knw i shouldnt b so greedy..
i should appreciate wat i hav nw..
thx god 4 everything u giv me..
thx 4 giving him 2 me..

reli miz him a lot 2nite..
wish him 2 hav 2 nice dream..
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment