Friday, April 22, 2011

Sibu life - Day 3

some photos were taken when I went for steambot last night
not so satisfied with the taste
love the steambot at KL more ♥

 the ingredients ♥

 love this the most ♥

 kueh tiaw with ham ♥

ham ham ham ♥

slept quite late last nite >.<
then woke up so early this morning
went to for breakfast with mummy at 旺囍樓
we ate 8 plates of the dim sum
our stomach almost burst after  finish all of them

 荷香珍珠鸡 ♥

 豆鼓蒸排骨 ♥

 豆酱蒸虾球 ♥

 紫金蒸凤爪 ♥

 三色蒸烧卖 ♥

xx猪肚 ♥

 金沙包 ♥

I was so full until I couldn't have my lunch
which meant I only take breakfast & dinner today
I cooked dinner for myself just now as I didn't want to eat outside food
tasted not bad
& planned to cook my meal for the next whole week too

tomyam "hu ngan" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment